H2flo Salt Chlorinator 50gm
The H2flo Salt Chlorinator 50gm uses an embedded micro-controller to deliver an intelligent as well as responsive system. This makes it efficient, reliable, not to mention easy to operate. Suitable for Domestic as well as Commercial pools.
Suitable for pools up to 100,000 lts.
To discuss or purchase the H2flo Salt Chlorinator, please call us on 07 32697665 or email us at email@example.com
Convert your pool into a Mineral Pool… ask us how!
Check out Transform HERE. Check out Acquatherepe HERE.
Using industry proven technology, the H2flo Chlorinator’s embedded micro-controller certainly delivers an intelligent as well as responsive system. This makes it efficient, reliable as well as easy to operate, not only for commercial users not to mention domestic users.
The H2flo takes into account your water temperature as well as salinity therefore helping to maintain the correct chlorine levels in your pool. Firstly, enter in your settings on the LCD display, then relax and enjoy. It really is that easy.
The self-cleaning Chlorinator cell is a standard inclusion. This helps to reduce maintenance while saving you time as well as money. The compact fully sealed design is built for Australian conditions, not to mention keeping out uninvited guests, such as geckos.
H2Flo Salt Water Chlorinator Features
- Clever micro-controller
- Easy to operate and program
- Easy to read back-lit display
- Display brightness control
- Self-cleaning cell
- Extra-large cell surface for prolonged life
- Proven high quality cell material
- Super-chlorinate mode
- Spa mode
- Salt measure
- Automatic power reduction when salt level is high
- Backwash function
- Pump protection
- Water temperature measure
- Accurate chlorine control
- Super capacitor for timer backup
- Works with any 230/240v pump
- Stainless grade 304 mounting bracket as well as quick release pins
- 4 Year Warranty on the power supply as well as the cell
- Robust and efficient design
- Moreover, the H2Flo chlorinator is Australian Made
Go to the Products page HERE.
Go to the suppliers page HERE.