Pool Heat Pumps
Proswim can evaluate and install one of the best electric pool heat pumps available.
Simply call 32697665 or email@example.com with your needs. We can use a special calculator to determine the best heat pump for you.
In some regions of Australia natural gas heating is unavailable not to mention uneconomical to run. This doesn’t mean you have to miss out on having a heated pool not to mention gain a longer swimming season. Heat Pumps are designed to heat your swimming pool using electricity. Based on the same principles employed in air conditioners as well as refrigerators. Heat Pumps extract the latent heat that exists in the atmosphere around us.
RESIDENTIAL FULL-INVERTER POOL HEAT PUMP
Australian Energy Systems is proud to introduce the very first Full-Inverter pool heat pump. With smart inverter technology as well as variable-speed heating. These amazing heaters are extremely quiet not to mention inexpensive. The compressor as well as fan motor adjust the speed hertz by hertz until the desired temperature is reached. Saving you money all year ‘round. Our Full-Inverter heat pumps are 25% more efficient than standard inverter heat pumps as well as 50% more efficient!
- Tested – Independently test by TUV Rheinland.
- Bluefin – Anti-corrosion coating.
- Powder Coated – Marine grade aluminium casing.
- Soft Start – Increases power hertz-by-hertz.
- Extremely Quiet – Quieter than an “8 star” pool pump.
- Efficient – Uses 50-80% less power than standard heat pumps.
- Electronic de-ice – Works at temperatures down to -7 degrees.
- Highest COP – 15.5 CO-efficiency of performance.
The Residential Inverter Heat Pumps can be expertly installed in just half a day. You can have a warm pool for an early morning swim the day after installation!
The Inverter Plus range of swimming pool heat pumps are equipped with a strong warranty:
- 10 Years – Titanium Heat Exchanger.
- 6 Years – Mitsubishi Variable Compressor.
- 2 Years – Electronics.
- 1 Year – Labour.
Ai Full Inverter… 50% more efficient than standard heat Pumps! Mitsubishi Compressor, Titanium Exchanger as well as Digital Controller with WiFi. Uses 410A Gas.
Ai13 (20-30,000 lts) 10amp Plug
Ai17 (30-40,000 lts) 15 amp Plug
Ai21 (40-50,000 lts) hard wired
Ai28 (50-70,000 lts) hard wired
An Electrician may be required for some models.
View the brochure HERE.
Go back to Products page HERE